[Qgis-tr] git pull request problem

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Wed Apr 25 13:44:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

I want to prepare pull request with recent (just one) commit.
According Werner's suggestions [1] I tried to

git pull --rebase upstream master

,but there was always an error

 From git://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS
  * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD

It seems that I cannot create a rebase-apply directory, and
I wonder if you are in the middle of patch application or another
rebase.  If that is not the case, please
	rm -fr /home/robert/projekty/qgis/Quantum-GIS/.git/rebase-apply
and run me again.  I am stopping in case you still have something
valuable there.
<<<<<<<

This message was even when my local repo was clean and synchronized with
upstream/master.
After several tests I synchronized local repo with upstream and after
that made one translation commit. But as result I still have pull
request with all my 11 commits, including even my previous translation
commit [1].

@Werner: Should I make this 11 commits pull request or try to change it?

regards,
Robert