[Qgis-tr] Extending the time for Translators

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Jun 3 23:56:02 PDT 2012

We have been thinking about ways to give people an easy way to issue
translation errors.

Would it be possible to use this email-list for it (of maybe a second
tr-issues one). Then we could maybe add a button in the Translators tab
(or another more visible spot?), with just an email link to the tr-issue
list. Then the users will use their own email program to send an email
to the tr-issue list (even more optimal, with current language in
subject....).

And for example if the German translations have a lot of errors, I can
always add a trash-filter for mails to the tr-issue list with subject
'QGIS-de translation issue' ;-)

Idea?

Richard