[Qgis-tr] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] String freeze and call for final translation updates

QGIS Brasil Comunidade brasileira qgisbrasil at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:22:26 PDT 2012

Hi Werner,

Lokking de string:

 Enter the action here. This can be any program, script or command that is
available on your system. When the action is invoked any set of characters
within [% and %] will be evaluated as expression and replaced by its
result. Double quote marks group text into single arguments to the program,
script or command. Double quotes will be ignored if prefixed with a
backslash

Wrong is the stretch [% and %]? Could be [%1 and %2] ?

Cheers

Arthur

2012/5/27 Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>

> Dear Translators,
>
> As you can see we are very very close to a new release (see attached
> forwarded message from Tim) .. please take the time and download the
> new language file for your language (it is already updated to the
> latest strings) and translate it.
>
> Let's push it waaaaaay forward .. Hope you all will enjoy the new
> features as well as I do ..
>
> Thanks a lot for your work..
>
> kind regards
> Werner