[Qgis-tr] Transifex!

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:55:55 PDT 2013

Hi!

As I can see more and more people are trying Transifex I just want to state
clearly:

Regarding GUI Translation:
For NOW we do not have any clean way of including the translations done in
transifex to the main GUI ..
We are still searching for a nice workflow to not loose any translation
done on both sides ..
So first: Any translation done in Transifex might probably not getting it's
way into QGIS for now ..

Please give us some time more ..

This message is just to make sure you are not doing any work double or in
worst case only in transifex and not seeing your hard work moved to QGIS ..
We are still in a "tryout" phase for the GUI ..

Thanks a lot
Werner