[Qgis-tr] Transifex!

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 22:10:28 PDT 2013

Hi Jean Roc!

As there is still no clear workflow from transifex to QGIS Source I
would ask to stick to "normal" translation for now.
So just use git, linguist and the ts file for the next while ..

As soon as we find a useable way to not loose any translation I will
announce it on the mailing list that you should switch/use both.

thanks a lot
Werner