[Qgis-tr] Follow up to the String Freeze!

Artem Popov artfwo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 20:11:21 PDT 2013

Typos in src/plugins/topology/topolTest.cpp, function checkDanglingLines:
276: QgsMessageLog::logMessage( tr( "First geometry invalid in line
test." ), tr( "Topology plugin" ) );
282: QgsMessageLog::logMessage( tr( "Failed to import first geometry
into GEOS in line test." ), tr( "Topology plugin" ) );

compare function checkDuplicates:
408: QgsMessageLog::logMessage( tr( "Invalid second geometry in
dangling line test." ), tr( "Topology plugin" ) );
414: QgsMessageLog::logMessage( tr( "Failed to import second geometry
into GEOS in dangling line test." ), tr( "Topology plugin" ) );

The second pair of strings should probably mention that it's a
duplicate geometry test and the first that it's a dangling line test.

-Artem