[Qgis-tr] Needed some help to translation updating

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Fri May 31 02:55:54 PDT 2013

Hi gurus,

I've translated and updated Finnish translation (GUI). I've done
following steps,
1. signed into github
2. forked and downloaded new 1.9.0 (2.0) version.
3. moved older (already 100% translated) ts file into source and
updated_ts_files
4. updated and translated new/changed/erroneous strings

What should I do now or at least how to proceed? The documentation of
the process is confusing (at least to me).
We need proper Finnish GUI asap, which means when 2.0 is released, due
translation of manuals and tutorials.

You can reply also privately to me.
Please, please help me.

Regards,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart." ~Elizabeth Andrew