[Qgis-tr] Needed some help to translation updating

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:33:22 PDT 2013

Hi!

Basically you still have some time to do the translations.. We are not into
String freeze right now so some Strings will still change ..
I'll post the "going into string freeze" on this list as soon as we are.
And from that point you will still have a week to finish the Translations.

That said.. If you don't have an "Language" Maintainer who is giving "his
translators" access to his fork of QGIS and maintaining the local language
there are two possibilities to commit to QGIS master:

1. create a pull request out of your translations and apply it for being
pulled into QGIS master but don"t forget to squash down your (probably
hundreds of commit to only one commit).. (thats the easy way for me)
2. just send the translated .ts file to me and i will check it .. insert
the new strings into it .. and commit it to master ..

As a last Question I ask you to send me the links which could contain wrong
(or no) information about the workflow ..
We are currently trying to consolidate the different informations out there
into one ..
You could even change the wikipage (if there is one) by yourself .. that
would help me a lot ..

If I find some time I'll try to insert also an webbased translation
workflow with transifex but currently I do not have the time to do so. So
that is a task for QGIS 2.1 or later :)

Hope that information helps and thanks to all translators for the work they
do!

kind regards
Werner

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Kari Salovaara <kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi