[Qgis-tr] Patricipating in Greek Translation Team

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 05:45:31 PST 2013

Hi!

According to what I can see the current greek translation is at 29.2 % and
we have (had?) three people working on it

Evripidis Argyropoulos, Mike Pegnigiannis, Nikos Ves..

I BCCed them and hope they will get in contact with you to help the greek
team ..

And I'd like to encourage them to join the translators mailinglist :)

>From my point of view .. If you find issues with strings .. clean it :)

Thanks a lot for offering your help and welcome on board!

kind regards
Werner