[Qgis-tr] Slovenian Translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:35:27 PDT 2013

Hi Matej

Sorry that I did not answer but .. to be honest this is the first time
I see your mail .. How did you try to contact me?
Anyway .. We already have a Slovenian translation file available -
qgis_sl_SI.ts (which should probably be renamed to just "sl" ..

For the GUI .. it is managed by Jože Detečnik and Dejan Gregor -
probably they are also here on the list and can explain howto
colaborate with them..

To be sure I am going to send this mail also to Joze and I hope he
will contact you to collaborate ..

Beside the GUI there is plenty of space for helping in translating
Documentation and Webpage if you want ..

You are more than welcome to help on any part you'd like to ..

kind regards
Werner