[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] QGIS Arabic status

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 02:16:20 PDT 2013

On 09/06/2013 11:09 PM, Madry, Scott wrote:
> Hello. I have a colleague who has inquired regarding the status of the translation of the QGIS user interface, training materials and documentation into Arabic. Can someone give me a quick indication of the status of these? I may have a source for some additional funding for such work....

Hi!
There are currently two translators entered as responsible persons for
Arabic (Assem Kamal, Latif Jalil) - but the translation is somewhere at
1.8% for the GUI (Don't know about training manual or documentation).

So any help here would be appreciated (at least for the GUI).

Otto should know about the documentation status (if there is any arabic
translation)

kind regards
Werner