[Qgis-tr] Release 2.0

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 04:17:23 PDT 2013

Dear Translators!

Today I removed translations with less than 25% of the release tree.
The translations (some still with 0%) will stay in master to hopefully
get adopted by new translators or continued by their old translators.

Personally I feel that 25% is not enough (I would have even gone up to
50%) but only having the menu translated and leaving people alone if
they really want to "use" GIS does not give a good light on QGIS.

So my appologies to everyone below 25% - I still hope you will pick
master up and continue to come above that level.

Nevertheless considering the progress of QGIS and the new functions,
QGIS 2.0 will surely be a great release.

Thanks for all the hard work that you put into the translations!

kind regards and happy "GIS"ing with QGIS 2.0

Werner