[Qgis-tr] I would like to help in translating

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:21:58 PDT 2014

Hi!

What I would like to do (to make life easier for everyone) is to stick
to the suggestions provided by transifex (more or less).
There are a lot of Chinese languages offered but I can not find
Traditional neither Simplified.

Could you please take a look if anything in there fits?

It is like applying for a new language..
Thanks a lot for your help

regards
Werner