[Qgis-tr] [Training Manual] Typing error in 6.2.4.

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Aug 13 01:39:36 PDT 2014

On 29-05-14 08:05, 권용찬 wrote:
> Hello.
>
> While translating the QGIS training manual, I noticed a typing error in
> module 6.2.4. <http://6.2.4.>:
>
>   *
>
>     Now try using the /Add Ring/ tool tool to create a gap in the middle
>     of the Bontebok National Part.
>

> There are repetitive 'tool's in one sentence. Please fix the error.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kwon Yongchan

Hi Kwon Yongchan,

though it took some time :-) , I did your fix:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commit/dc02a571e1fd47a663fc8241bd2fc61214d9cd34

Thanks.

FYI: for us it is easier to handle pull requests, so it would be nice if
maybe yourself, or a language translation coordinator would bundle this
little fixes and do a pull request on github.

But as said, thanks for polishing!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde