[Qgis-tr] No translations and/or documentation seen!

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Aug 16 05:08:59 PDT 2014

Anyone to whom the case belongs,

I'm trying to translate also documentation but I've got some nasty
issues relating possibility to see translated texts.
The problem relates to Finnish language but possibly also other languages.
- Until QGIS 2.0 it's ok that only English versions of documentation can
be seen.
- the latest documentation on web pages (still 2.2!) gives non existent
documents/error that they don't exist (failure)
- how translator knows which version of documentation he/she is
translating ?
- if only part of a document is translated should the rest be seen in
English (this is the way to see the progress), and possibly the most
country relevant issues could be translated first!

I don't need explanations but action to get this working.

Best regards,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
  ~ Elizabeth Andrew