[Qgis-tr] el or el_GR

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:03:56 PST 2014

Hi Richard!

Hmmm .. I cannot remember why it has been called el_GR but usually if
there is more than one language spoken in a country there must be a
way to differentiate them.
For the Greek language I suppose there is only greek and not a
"different" version of greek.
Probably I should just rename the ts file to el

according to iso639-2.. hmm .. might be a good idea .. Historically we
seem to have a mixture of different standards ..

so lets just say we use iso639-2 from now on .. and I will rework the
ts files ..

And in March in Vienna we work on moving GUI translation to transifex ..

Is that ok for you?

regards
Werner