[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] latex/pdf guru's for failing Korean and Hindi pdf build available?

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Tue Jun 17 05:32:52 PDT 2014

Hi BJ Jang,

Thanks for your confirmation.

> But it have one important problem, all SPACE CHAR in Korean string is
> removed like Japanese string.
> In korean, space char is important like English.

Okay, I confirmed the space char on html output.

After googling, I found some sites([1], [2]),
but [1] didn't fix this issue.
([2] seems to mention that it is xelatex bug.)

======
[1] http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/17292/how-to-write-spaces-between-korean-words-with-xecjk/
[2] http://qandasys.info/spacing-only-works-in-xecjk-for-chinese-and-japanses-but-not-korean/#comments
======

If you find how to fix this issue by setting xelatex configuration,
then please tell me.

Thanks,