[Qgis-tr] QGIS Korean web page is broken again. T.T

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Mar 2 19:59:38 PST 2014

On 03-03-14 03:34, BJ Jang wrote:
> Dear Web Page Representative.
>
> During last saturday the QGIS Korean web
> page(http://qgis.org/ko_KR/site/) is broken again. Is it because of my
> update of translation on the Transifex?
>
> Please fix QGIS Korean web page. If can I do, I actively help you.
>
> Regards
> BJ Jang.

Hi,

Strange. The last time Korean was broken, it maybe was translation
related: if I did build the website local on my computer Sphinx failed
and stopped on the little string in the footer on the frontpage: ' -
last updated on'.

I thought the problem was fixed by this change:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/page.html#L46-L47

Line 46 was put in comments, and line 47 used a better/translated way to
handle this. After that I could build the website here locally again,
and after some other small fixes I rebuild all language for the website
again (but did not check all languages, sorry).

I will have a look into this, but if you want to help, please read
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/README.md
and
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/Makefile
and test if you can build local on your computer.
(The full buildprocess is at running on Linux/Debian).

I'll test here also.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde