[Qgis-tr] Translations

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri May 23 07:00:27 PDT 2014

Hi Translators!

As there were some questions about using github OR transifex ..
Some points:

* You can use either github/linguist OR transifex
* I still assume that languages with NO entry in [0] use github
* For now everything with transifex seems to work - so I will still
wait for this release until handing over the project under the QGIS
umbrella (just to still have the possibility to take it back)
* Only the languages marked with transifex inside the Document from
[0] will be pushed into QGIS sources from transifex.
* transifex still has the disadvantage of not showing the GUI environment
* you can still download the ts file from transifex too and use
linguist to translate but be aware that you might be in a team and
others would like to colaborate too, so upload it as soon as you are
finished with your work

Any further question please drop me a mail

kind regards and many thanks

Werner

[0] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PSliZJUR_i07Rqev2iDvTroJMYIyPIKW2EUyhX_pRLw/edit?usp=sharing