[Qgis-tr] saga (and other Processing) help files

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:17:18 PST 2014

Hi Matteo,

> are the SAGA help files planned to be available to translation?

Not in nearest future.

> Another thing (maybe better to post in the community list). At the
> moment in Processing only GRASS has a complete suite of help files,
> while with SAGA we are working to add them.
> But what about the help of GDAL, fTools and other providers? Are there
> any ideas to include them in the future?

Because GRASS itself has great documentation, so Processing just load
existing HTML help files from GRASS site.

Some QGIS and fTools algs also have help files, but they almost empty and
there is no activity in creating/improving help files. Some time ago Victor even
created special repository for collecting help files for algorithms,
but again only
few peoples contributed to it.

--
Alexander Bruy