[Qgis-tr] [Transifex][qgis-application] - Some doubts in string

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:47:18 PDT 2014

Hi,
Maris, I have QGIS master installed on Windows 7 & 8 and as said, before, I
just see letters underlined when I press Alt key (same thing when using
QGIS 2.4). I thought this was the excepted behaviour (it is a bit different
of the default behaviour), reason why I was asking if this was documented
somewhere. I wouldn't have known that such tip works with QGIS if I wasn't
a translator. But it is something I use in many other applications. I think
the main reason is because those letters were not underlined in my
platforms. May be, as you said, this behaviour is due to relation between
Qt and platforms (On MacOS X, QGIS 2.4, pressing Alt does nothing at all).

Then, tips are there to help people improve the way they use applications
(and become advanced users). I remember there was (is?) an option to open a
"tips and tricks" dialog when launching QGIS. Even if I understand why it
should not have its place in the main documentation, maybe, some lines can
be written about the use of Alt key to quickly access some commands.

Any reaction?
regards