[Qgis-tr] Niche question

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 03:13:14 PDT 2014

Kari,
I believe "unfinished" are the same as gettext's "fuzzy". A string is
marked fuzzy, if it has been translated but there have been some
changes in the source code of program. Most of the time it is just a
matter of accepting translation, still sometimes whole string needs to
be translated a new. Fuzzies can be generated also by "fuzzy matching"
while updating translation template file. As from the total translated
point of view - fuzzy and untranslated are the same - not displayed in
the application.

I can not comment on Transifex, as I don't use it. I am just familiar
with KDE SC translation.

Māris.