[Qgis-tr] web page translatiom

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 02:00:14 PDT 2015

Hi!

Richard is mainly compiling the webpage "on demand" and a new language
is (to my knowledge) also manually entered.
As the compilation of the webpage takes some time I think I can
remember that it is only updated on special events (like a new
release, bugfix release and such things). But Richard can definitely
tell you more about the webpage.
So before I tell any nonsense I hand over to Richard.

kind regards
Werner