[Qgis-tr] training manual in Russian

Janneke van Dijk janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:36:53 PDT 2015

Thanks Richard,

I will have a look at it. I'm not in the position to make resources
available, but I'm certainly going to argue the case with the project
leader. It would benefit many potential users, as I've realised English
is not being widely used in the Ukraine and I assume in countries around.

Again, thanks for the quick response and will get back if I can manage
to get some translations done!

Jannek