[Qgis-tr] Change QGIS-Website and QGIS-Documentation translator teams!

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:57:29 PDT 2015

Hello Richard,

I have invited the website team members to join the "QGIS Docs and
Website". Not sure if they accepted or not. Is there another way to "move"
the members?

I have also send a transifex message to all of them, and sent an email to
our Portuguese users group mailing list.

Do you think I should now eliminate all members from the team? Or you will
take care of it?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto