[Qgis-tr] Last call for 2.8 LTS Release

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 03:03:45 PST 2015

Dear Werner,
Kindly take care of Hindi. It has come upto about 86%.
Due to some reasons work did not progressed further to come to 100%.
Regards
H K Solanki

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jurgen,
>
> The idea was to transmit that info for the portuguese comunity in the
> qgis-pt mailing list, but I guess I mixed up the email addresses.
>
> Sorry for the noise!!
>
> Alexandre Neto
>
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Alexandre,
>>
>> On Fri, 20. Feb 2015 at 08:37:19 +0000, Alexandre Neto wrote:
>> > Faltam um par de horas para se fechar o ciclo de desenvolvimento do Qgis
>> > 2.8. Este é o tempo que resta para fazer alguma melhoria à tradução do
>> qgis
>> > para português.
>>
>> um, I had to google translate this to figure out that this essentially
>> just
>> partly reiterates what Werner just said.  Wouldn't it be odd if
>> translators
>> from English couldn't read it?
>>

>> Jürgen
>>
>> --
>> Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel.
>> +49-4931-918175-31
>> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax.
>> +49-4931-918175-50
>> Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
>> http://www.norbit.de
>> QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on
>> FreeNode

*Harish Kumar Solanki,*
*Assistant ProfessorNational Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati
Raj (NIRD&PR), Jaipur Center*
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Chaupal, Near Railway Station
Jaipur -302006
*Geo_Coordinates (Office):* 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E
*Email-* hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
*Phone (Office)- *0141-2209904, Fax- 0141-2209905
*Mo.- *09214446732, 09414291732
*Websites-*  http://www.nird.org.in/
                  http://www.osgeo.org/
[image: OSGeo charter.png][image: OSGeo user.png]
*SAVE PAPER - PLEASE THINK BEFORE TAKING PRINT*
<http://www.nird.org.in>