[Qgis-tr] Re : [Qgis-community-team] Transifex Teams vs Projects

Junior delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:19:34 PDT 2015

Hi,
I also agree that merging desktop with others is not a good idea.
I may be wrong, but what Richard meant is to create one team for translators, not necessarily merge the three projects. Just merge the three teams.
I don't know how that works but team coordinator when accepting someone could just add him to the two others. And add by hand current translators.

+1 from me if the aim is to give any translator access to all translations.

I remember thread in which Richard or Werner threatened team coordinator to add translators if their request was not answered in a certain period. Doesn't this work?

Envoyé depuis mon HTC