[Qgis-tr] Transifex: pros and cons

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Mar 23 01:24:20 PDT 2015

On 23-03-15 09:09, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 21/03/2015 16:38, Siki Zoltan ha scritto:
>> Hi Paolo,
>>
>> you can download messages from transifex, like with git.
>> You can use Qt Linguist to translate and syncronize back to transifex.
>> See http://docs.transifex.com/guides/client
>
> Hi Zoltan,
> thanks, I'm aware of this. My problem is that with this method I cannot
> see the dialog, as it used to be with the old way of translating.
> Anyone has a hint on how to fix this?

Hi Paolo,

I think I've seen (relative) path's to the ui-files in earlier .ts files.
Not sure if these are still available after a upload/download to
Transifex....
But apparently Linguist is able to build/show the dialog based on the ui
file (IF it can find the ui file).

One way to get this off course is to run the (old?) tsscripts yourself?

(not sure/experienced with this though)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde