[Qgis-tr] Language Coordinators

kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Apr 7 04:36:39 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'd like to point some probs in this issue;

1. I've got Moomin wanting to join! Was it a nickname don't know as I couldn't find any information.
But I noticed that huge amount of projects had accepted him/her. I don't know how Transifex handles this "experience list".
Those serious have been accepted in 15 mins when I've got the notice.
2. The applicants have no oblication to inform their skills and commitment. This will that project is not maintained anymore. Too long waiting .... ?
3. I think Transifex has changed their system so coordinators don't get statistics anymore to follow, we get notices of every change in material that something has to be translated, but not even the information where the update was (web/doc)

So I think it's better to ponder problems in Transifex it self and suggest them changes (detailed enough so it's easier to implement).

Back to real work and best greetings,
Kari