[Qgis-tr] Working on Traditional Chinese and some problem found

Dennis Raylin Chen b92612009 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:59:44 PST 2016

Hi

First time here at the list, I'm Dennis from Taiwan, currently working on
QGIS Chinese(traditional Chinese) translation. Could I be added on the
About page translators list?

However there is a mistake that I saw: it was using China (PRC) flag as a
symbol of Traditional Chinese, it should use Taiwan (ROC) flag due to the
fact most Traditional Chinese users are in Taiwan, and China currently does
not control Taiwan.

Here is the Wikipedia page for the flag of Taiwan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China
You could find the image here too.

Hope could be fixed soon, and I am happy to be part of the QGIS family.

Dennis aka Supaplex