[Qgis-tr] Minimum before publishing UI-translation?

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Wed Dec 28 00:18:45 PST 2016

Hi,

Is the 40% limit still valid (of translations required to have a
language published in QGIS Desktop/Browser)?
Is it automatic, or should the language coordinator/translator give a
sort of green light?

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann fös 23.des 2016 10:29, skrifaði DelazJ:
https://www.transifex.com/qgis/