[Qgis-tr] Missing images for the Romanian language

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jul 23 13:50:47 PDT 2016

> Unfortunately, the page
> http://www2.qgis.org/ro/site/forusers/visualchangelog216/index.html does
> not show a lot of pictures.
>
> Looking closer I've found out that all links are correct, but the images
> were not copied in the RO directory (http://www2.qgis.org/ro/_images/) -
> it contains only 551 image files while the original English one
> (http://www2.qgis.org/en/_images/) contains 621.
>
> I'd like to know how to fix this issue.

Hi Sorin,

not sure, but I tried to run the build by hand and it stopped with:

Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.rst:21: WARNING:
undefined label: listele de discu\u021bii qgis (if the link has no
caption the label must precede
 a section header)

And another one in a page about sponsoring...

what I think is that because there is a half build website, also half of
images are copied.. or so?

are you able to fix the translation yourself, or in other words: are you
able to run a full build (including the pulling from transifex)
yourself? It looks like a 'label' is translated (which should not).

I looked and two times a label is translated ( by you ;-) ):
 :ref:`QGIS-sponsoring`
in a sentence, for example was translated to:
 :ref:`Sponsorizărilor-QGIS`

BUT this :ref: thingies are just 'anchors' in a page so should NOT be
translated!

Anyway, fixed and rebuild

Regards,

Richard