[Qgis-tr] Typo in qgis-application .ts-file

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:37:38 PST 2016

Sorry for coming back on this such late but I was on the road..

Yes it is a matter of yource - and the patch is already accepted -
thanks for that.
translations sources should be updated automatically ..
Now we could also think about backporting it to 2.14 and 2.18 - but on
the other hand - translation is always concentrating on master ..

kind regards
Werner