[Qgis-tr] Help developing a project proposal for QGIS translation

Craig Dsouza craigds022 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:33:39 PST 2017

Hi Richard,
That's great, thanks!
True a translator with experience in geo would have been great but given
the size of the word set it would have been difficult for us to take it on
ourselves. Hence we're hoping us editing the translated word list may work.
I didn't see the Marathi version when I looked for it. Do you know if the
people who initiated it are still active?

Best
Craig