[Qgis-tr] Tranifex translation help please - from the OSGeo-Live team

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:54:50 PST 2017

Hello qgis translation team,

We, the OSGeo-Live [1] team, are blessed to have scores of active
translators, who have been translating OSGeo-Live docs into over 10
languages. To date, this has been done using subversion and git, but
we'd like to do better and move to transifex.

Jakob and Niko have been trying hard to set this up for us but have been
getting stuck and during our weekly meeting today we were hopeful that
some people in the QGIS translation team might have sufficient
experience and time to be able to help point us in the right direction.

I'd provide more context, but I'm not sure what questions to ask. I'm
hoping someone with Transifex experience can prompt us by asking us the
right questions.

Discussion about Transifex on our email list is here:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2017-January/thread.html
(just the top thread)

Thanks, Cameron

[1] http://live.osgeo.org