[Qgis-tr] some questions

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:52:06 PDT 2017

thank you all for replies.

my organization will adopt the 2.18 version as soon as it becomes LTR and
will hold it for at least a year.
Do you think it is correct to use the current version of transifex file.ts,
transform it into the corresponding .qm version, through qt linguist, and
use it as the italian version of version 2.18 LTR?
I know there are so many more strings than master version but I think that
strings that are not present in 2.18 are not a problem.
Am I right?

thank you again

stefano