[Qgis-tr] how to copy translation from 2.99 (transifex) to 2.18 (ts on github)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:52:44 PDT 2017

Hi Stefano,

If you find a solution for that problem I am very interested in it.
I did not manage to (bulk) backport translations yet.
It would be really nice to be able to do that (without loosing correct old
translations, but rather only adding the new translated)

Honestly I never managed that without errors - and  like you I am worried
more about loosing lots of existing translations than winning a few new
ones.

But it is nice to see that more people are trying this .. maybe one day we
are lucky to find a solution.

regards
Werner