[Qgis-tr] Translators list policy

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:56:54 PST 2018

Hi!

Richard pretty much summed it up already.
We are in a state where we as translation coordinators cannot know
anyone anymore so we..

1. rely on the information the language coordinators give
2. are open to add names of translators if they want it
3. rely again on the language coordinators to know if these people are
active in the community

So if there got a name lost somewhere on the way and you say that the
name should be in the list - you are more than welcome to create a pull
request with that name. (Oviously PR by language coordinators would be
prefered).
Richard already explained where the File is.

If you want to initiate an official way of howto deal with that you can
also write a QEP, but bear in mind that due to the nature of transifex
it is very hard to determine which translation comes from which
translator. Maybe this would be a good point for transifex to integrate
such a function into their workflow.

hope that cleared a few questions (and raised a lot more - I know ;) )

kind regards
Werner