[Qgis-tr] Removing unused strings from Transifex

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es
Tue Oct 2 04:50:11 PDT 2018

Hello all

 From time to time I face an issue related to old strings that remain in
Transifex but are not used anymore in QGIS. I agree these strings may be
useful as a reference, but at some moment we should clean all those
unused strings as they are not distinguishable from "real" ones and thus
require to be translated. At least they should be clearly marked as
unused, so that they can be skipped while translating. Currently we have
over 30000 strings in Transifex. How many of them are really used in
QGIS? I don't have a real number, but I'm afraid no more than 50%.

What others think about this issue?