[Qgis-tr] Translation volunteer

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:25:35 PDT 2019

Hi Andy,

Thanks for volunteering to help in the translation of QGIS.

All you need to know about helping with translations is written on:

https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html

Basically you only need an account on transifex and apply for the QGIS
Documentation team with the language you want to help with.

I hope that will help you.
IF there is anything else we can help with, just drop a note.

kind regards and thanks for offering your help

Werner