[Qgis-tr] Intention of contributing to translation for Chinese simplified version

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 16 08:38:36 PDT 2019

On 16/07/2019 16.06, LIU Louise wrote:
Hi Everyone,

> I want to know more about contributing to the translation for the
> Chinese simplified version of QGIS and sent an application on Transifex
> a few days ago. I didn’t get a response yet so I decided to post a mail
> to the list.
>
> Is there anyone who could help or are there specific people I should
> contact? Thanks so much.

Hi Louise Liu,

Normally a 'language coordinator' should accept applications for
translators. But sometimes they loose interest, or just do not have time
anymore. I accepted all applications for chinese traditional, both for
application and for website/docs.
I hope this makes the ball roll again, if not, please let us know maybe
somebody can step op to (also) be a coordinator.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde