[Qgis-tr] Machine translation in Transifex

Isao Matsunami isao_ma at on.rim.or.jp
Wed Sep 11 02:43:24 PDT 2019

At least for Japanese, machine translation for QGIS is horrible.

Line as shape or Line as text / Area as region or Area as
measurement...translated words are quite different in many languages.
Especially in UI, a kind of creativity would be needed to make concise
translation.
Once translated by human or AI, changing/re-editting words by other
translators is hard; we are all volunteers.