[Qgis-tr] Minimum Translation Requirement

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:55:37 PST 2020

Dear QGIS Translation Team,

I downloaded QGIS 3.12, and I couldn't find Bahasa Indonesia translation. I
admit there is very low translation lately for Bahasa Indonesia. Currently,
we (QGIS Indonesia) are trying to encourage more translation.

I just want to ask, how much translation is needed to be included in the
QGIS release? Is there a rule for this one? We can use it as a target to
encourage people in the next QGIS Indonessia meet-up this Saturday.

Best regards.

--
Ismail Sunni
Software Engineer