[Qgis-tr] Missing texts on transifex?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jul 25 06:04:09 PDT 2020

Hi,

I've been asked (off-list) by a spanish translator to have a look at this page:

https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/es/docs/training_manual/vector_classification/attribute_data.html

He says that a lot of strings from that page are missing on the transifex page:

https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-documentation/translate/#es/docs--training_manual--vector_classification--attribute_data/195759196

I had a look at the dutch page, and indeed, although Dutch has (almost always) 100% translation, it appears that parts of the page are indeed not translated.

I also cannot find the strings in the PO files (on github).

Looking at older builds 2.18:

https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/nl/docs/training_manual/vector_classification/label_tool.html

*everything* is indeed translated...

So in short: are other also seeing this?
Is this new?
Anybody can find some time to dive into this (using the 'normal' toolchain the docteam is using nowadays, see the README in the 3.10 branch)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde