[Qgis-tr] Missing texts on transifex?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jul 26 03:45:26 PDT 2020

On 7/25/20 3:19 PM, Harrissou wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> There had been some restructuring of instructions in the first chapters of the training manual and I suspect there had not been an update of the po(?) files and push to Transifex since.

Ok, I will push new files.

But thinking about this, should we not more or less 'freeze' the 3.10 docs? Although I am aware that there is still 3.10 work which should be backported. But reshuffling, is really breaking the translations. As every string is the 'message-key' for gettext/transifex. So changing a sentence (even adding a comma) makes the (potentially available) translation not to be used.

So I would propose to only backport:
- new sentences/paragraphs about 3.10 functionality
- better build instructions or commands.

What do you think?

The alternative option is just to do the push more often (which is also not a real problem)...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde