[Qgis-tr] Concerns about translations and QGIS overall credibility

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:17:27 PDT 2020

Hi all,

thanks Alexandre for raising the issue. As you pointed out the problem
of wrong translations is in 99% the wrong context and this is a limit of
tx (AFAIK).

In Italy, as explained by Stefano, we have a lot of translators but just
a few are active. What we decided is to block "random" translation by
enforcing the review process (maintained by Stefano).

We are lucky that we have at least one person that is carrying out a
strong review process so that it is really less possible to have big errors.

Given that translation is a almost 100% volunteer work I can understand
that it can be hard to find a reviewer.

Cheers

Matteo