[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Important: translation of QGIS-Documentation changes

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:23:00 PDT 2020

Hi Alex,

What do you mean by "more useable tools"?

While I see a bit of an advantage using tools like linguist with
displaying the context around a string (for the GUI) I see a lot of
advantages in using transifex.
I've hardly seen a newcomer dealing with git immediately in a perfect
way while in transifex you can just "start".

And as Richard already stated, you can always download the file from
transifex and translate offline and upload it again later (seems that
transifex deals with the changes in the meantime).

So I still prefer transifex a lot over working directly with git in
that case (and that while I can deal with git quite ok and I don't hat
it ;) )

regards
Werner