[Qgis-tr] New Member

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:59:52 PDT 2020

Hi and welcome!
You are completely right with your digits.
I also see arabic as an underrepresented language.
The more pleased I am to see that it gets attention.

A very warm welcome to the translation team and to the QGIS community.

If you need anything or have a question just drop me a note or write to the
list (like you already did).
Happy translating!
kind regards
Werner