[Qgis-tr] Qgis-tr Digest, Vol 90, Issue 13

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun May 24 01:53:21 PDT 2020

On 5/24/20 10:39 AM, Francis Gasc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the information.
> Do the "po" files contain the screenshots? The objective for me is to
> read the documentation as it will appear when it is published.

Hi Francis,

Can you please check if the build was ok, and if it contains your
translations?

No PO files are just the texts:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/release_3.10/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/docs/user_manual

The actual building of the documentation will show you all html
(including the screenshots).

You can do the build yourself if you want:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/release_3.10#build-on-windows

If you are interested in creating translated screenshots. I think it is
just creating it and copy it next to the english one prepended with _fr
but I would have to look that up first...

FYI: I forgot to say, that (I think) everybody can just pull the
translations of given language (in this case french: fr) using the
transifex client using:

tx pull -f --parallel -l fr

Note that transifex pulling is slow for the amount of files we have, it
takes minutes for one language...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde