[Qgis-tr] Add Sardinian Language to GUI

Valerio Pinna pinnavalerio at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 14:34:06 PDT 2020

Hi all,

in the last weeks, I have worked on the Sardinian translation of the GUI.
The current translation on Transifex finally reached more than 30%, that, if
I am not wrong, is the minimum threshold of a language to being added to the
GUI.

If I am not wrong whit the minimum requirement, I was wondering how to
proceed to be sure that the new language will be added in the next release.
Do I need to do a PR in GitHub to add the new language or it is a process
done by the administrators?
I guess it will require several modifications, being necessary to update
both Settings and the About section.

Thanks,

Val

--